DIS Labs, LLC (“DIS” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or provide when you visit the website https://www.flowfeed.app/ (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic
- Through any mobile and desktop applications that may be available from us
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
It does not apply to information collected by:
- DIS offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by DIS or any third party
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us
- From third parties
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This information includes information when registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services, such as emails or newsletters. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted“) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set specific privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please let us know. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information without your consent, the advertiser may assume you meet its criteria if you interact with an advertisement.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DIS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by DIS about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DIS, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. Suppose you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes. In that case, you can always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the DIS. If you do not wish to have your email address used by DIS to promote our own or third parties products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Third Parties. We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. We also use regular malware scanning. Any sensitive/credit information provided will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our Website. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. Any user of the Website may view the information you share in public places.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Fair Information Practices
Should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email within seven business days of such breach should any of your personal information be compromised. Additionally, we will notify registered users via in-site notification within seven days of a data breach occurring.
The CAN-SPAM Act is federal legislation that establishes requirements for commercial emails and messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and sets out penalties for violations of the Act.
Under the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify the message as an advertisement, where applicable, in a reasonable way.
- We will include the physical address of our business or Website headquarters.
- We will reasonably monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from DIS, you can email us an unsubscribe request at email@example.com, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. These principles are found at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
By CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our Website anonymously
- You may change your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.